On this show, Ginger Edwards and Greg Frick discussed:
Greg shared ideas for people in a job search or Career Transition:
- Use the Open to Work for Recruiters, not necessarily Public. This provides the recruiter with immediate notice of when you turn that on.
- Use the Government ID Verification Process
- Use LinkedIn regularly
- Update your LinkedIn Profile as needed
Ginger shared for business developers:
- Look for people in the news and then look for them on LinkedIn.
- Look at staff Changes in target companies.
- Look for relevant employees who get acknowledged in LinkedIn Posts.
- Jump into relevant conversations.
- Special Tip – Use the 3 dots on the Mobile app to send a personalized note/invite.
- People don’t want to be sold.
- Use the idea of “How can I help others.”
Learn more about Greg and Ginger here:
Greg Frick – https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregoryfrick/
Ginger Edwards – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ginger-edwards/
View the Show Archive Page to find our other shows.
Thanks for visiting our shows