I get asked this question all the time, “How do I get value from my use of LinkedIn?”
So, I decided to create a blog post on the topic.
On LinkedIn (in general) you have to do 6 deliberate actions:
- Build a clear and concise LinkedIn Profile that shows Who you are and What you do.
- Build and keep growing a meaningful LinkedIn Network of people in your industry and beyond.
- Build a Professional Reputation based on the content you share and engage on, again relevant to you career or business goals.
- Engage with your network in open conversations, relevant to who you are and what you do.
- Learn how to Prospect for people in companies who you want to connect with and get into conversation with.
- Work to move past an online connection to an IRL (In real life) conversation.
- Use your network to get introduced to new connections relevant to your goals (career or business).
View my YouTube Videos for more ideas – BCI YouTube Channel
View this Blog for more ideas
If you want deliberate and focused coaching on how to use LinkedIn as a business tool, visit
Professional LinkedIn Coaching Program