Basic Blogging Process
One of my clients asked me in a class, “What are the basic blogging steps of writing a blog post on WordPress. Thus, here are my basic steps that I follow every single time I write a blog post:
- Outline the basic story in Evernote
- Decide what images I want to use in the post. I buy my images from DepositPhotos.com
- Decide on the primary keywords I want to use in the Title, Heading1, Heading2, Heading3, overall content and Excerpt.
- Write the entire blog post. Insert the images in appropriate locations in the post.
- Select the appropriate Tags & Categories
- Add the Feature Image
- Write the Excerpt
- Decide on the Social Publicize choices.
- Preview the Post to verify format, grammar, layout
- Post or Schedule the Post to go Public.
My Basic Blogging Process as an example only
These is my basic blogging process that I use to write and publish a new blog post.
I suggest you adjust this basic blogging process to best suit your needs.