Do you have an Executive LinkedIn Profile?
Even if you are not using LinkedIn, your LinkedIn Profile is a public billboard speaking volumes about you.
Does your LinkedIn Profile represent who you are and what you do today?
I’m happy to offer this coaching program to all of my friends, followers and subscribers.
This coaching program includes specific modules focused to the three key areas:
- Building a Professional Presence on LinkedIn
- Building a Professional Network on LinkedIn
- Building a Professional Reputation on LinkedIn
Building a Professional Presence on LinkedIn. I will guide you through each section of your LinkedIn Profile and show you how to craft a personalized Professional LinkedIn Profile that best represents you to your LinkedIn community.
Building a Professional Network on LinkedIn. I will instruct you on using the five current ways to find people on LinkedIn and the numerous ways to send meaningful connection requests. And you will learn the most effective ways to have your connection requests accepted.
Building a Professional Reputation on LinkedIn. This module provides the greatest value of maximizing your connections in your LinkedIn network through your LinkedIn activities. You will also learn the proven “best practices” tools and techniques to increase your engagement with your network.
If you want to see what I do on LinkedIn visit my Personal LinkedIn Profile
I can coach you through this process because I myself went through the very deliberate process of building my own Professional Presence, my Thriving and Powerful LinkedIn Network and a strong trusted Reputation on LinkedIn. My efforts helped me become the #1 LinkedIn search result and the #1 Google search result for my keywords. I will use my experiences to help you to get the best possible results from your use of LinkedIn.
I will coach you on:
- Building Professional Presence through your LinkedIn Profile
- Doing research and finding people to be able to Build a Meaningful LinkedIn Network
- Engaging on LinkedIn with LinkedIn Connections, Groups & Companies in order to Build a Professional Reputation on LinkedIn
My LinkedIn Coaching Sessions include
- 1 hour coaching session (via WebEx, Skype, Google Hangout or Phone)
- Session notes & ToDo list via email
- Follow up email review of LinkedIn Profile Build (1st session only)
- Digital Copy of Success Using Social Media & Networking for Mutual Benefit (Kindle) – with purchase of all three sessions at once
- Respective Ebooks (Building a Professional LinkedIn Profile, Connecting on LinkedIn, Engaging on LinkedIn) provided
Order your LinkedIn Coaching Sessions Now!
Let me coach you on how to Present, Connect & Engage and you too can get value from your investment into LinkedIn, a business tool
Teddy is a great business partner. His Social Media expertise has been very beneficial for our employees, teaching them how to navigate the world of Social Networking and how to be socially engaging.
Building a social media presence in an industry constrained by federal and state regulations is not an easy task. The knowledge that Teddy shares with us is extremely valuable. Teddy aligned with our Marketing Manager to create a very strategic and tactical approach delivering exceptional results!Toni R.
Order for your LinkedIn Coaching Program Now!
Use the PayPal Coaching options to arrange for Teddy Burriss of Burriss Consulting, Inc to provide LinkedIn coaching for you.
(You do not need a PayPal account to order).We will contact you upon the order to schedule.
We can adjust the order of these three courses to suit your needs. If you have any questions about my coaching process feel free to contact me directly.
Program Note – We will schedule all three sessions up front. You must notify us 24 hours before any session in order to reschedule a session. Otherwise we will consider that session forfeited.